Trials & Tales of Tucson

Thursday, September 9, 2010

R.I.P.

Sad day yesterday, my love, my companion, my life partner, my cellphone.....broke. I was working, digging a trench, which by the way is quite a fun activity (not really) and had my phone in my pocket. I was on my side for 20 to 30 minutes working to fix a water line, laying in gravel and when I got up to check what time it was, I was face to face to a poor broken screen. Inside and outside. I almost teared up, but I held it together. We've been through so much, it's like a losing a part of my soul. I really thought we were going to be together forever (at least until I got an iPhone ha). Sad day in Tucson. I'll carry on, but knowing that a piece of me has been lost in the never ending battle of life.

Miss you phone, always will- Daniel

1 comment:

  1. this is the most ridiculous post thus far.

    ...my condolences as you get through this time..

    ReplyDelete